5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

bluemoon73 said:
What date is this played on?

16th or 17th Feb.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 pm --<br /><br />They seem quite happy about the draw!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28263&sid=616c1ae55db2563aa6b88f8a7c012308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 8a7c012308</a>

Lot of history v Leeds, much of it not pleasant. Hopefully, it's that long since we played them the past can be forgotten. Here's hoping for a great atmosphere and a quality game. No way will I miss this one.

Re: Who do you want in the 5th Round Draw tomorrow?

Sparkys-Army said:
Good draw, great team with good fans. Should be a cracker!
Errrrrrrrm, not sure if serious...

Stretfordian_Blue said:
EDIT: And Leeds have games both 4 days before our tie and 3 days after...

What's the relevance of how soon they next kick off after the cup tie?

nicholasjackson said:
20quid ticket 6k leeds,surely a great atmosphere,no excuses.love em or hate them the Leeds fans will get behind their team,we need to do same.
Fuck them. They have more than their fair share of cunts following them. Closest I ever came to a battering was at that shithole back in the late seventies (1-1; Kiddo with a late equalizer). Hated them with a passion ever since then. Also remember reading reports of fathers with young sons being attacked over there. Twats.

Looking forward to this after watching today's Leeds match. Oh god I wish I lived 4000 miles closer to Manchester haha

minnesota blue said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
EDIT: And Leeds have games both 4 days before our tie and 3 days after...

What's the relevance of how soon they next kick off after the cup tie?
The fact that they are going for the play offs and might view that as a more important game...Warnock will, even if the fans don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.