5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

blueste41 said:
bluemoon73 said:
What date is this played on?

16th or 17th Feb.

-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 pm --

They seem quite happy about the draw!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28263&sid=616c1ae55db2563aa6b88f8a7c012308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 8a7c012308</a>
''Man Citeh''. How fucking droll.

This must be the exciting draw ever happened to me

Oldham playing everton
Man city playing leeds

I thought it would be just be another boring team but i was wrong

Man city vs leeds perfect cup tie has atmosphere tension excitement and most importantly the battle of the roses ive never seen united have a red rose on there badge we used to have it

corky1970 said:
i live in leeds....my wife is a leeds fan

go figure what will happen that weekend
You will ignore her and will have a dabble with a City fan just to piss her off?

Singing section for Leeds at home

As Leeds will take the full allocation, the southstanders will be relocated and spread out around the stadium. Obviously there is nothing official set, but what do people think about relocating their tickets for this game to the ES level one from the half way line towards the away fans? Just so people who want to sing can be grouped together?

Thoughts?

MCFC2393 said:
This must be the exciting draw ever happened to me

Oldham playing everton
Man city playing leeds

I thought it would be just be another boring team but i was wrong

Man city vs leeds perfect cup tie has atmosphere tension excitement and most importantly the battle of the roses ive never seen united have a red rose on there badge we used to have it
Meh, War of the Roses was a family from Lancaster against a family from York. About as much to do with Manchester as Leeds is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.