5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

blueste41 said:
bluemoon73 said:
What date is this played on?

16th or 17th Feb.

-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 pm --

They seem quite happy about the draw!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28263&sid=616c1ae55db2563aa6b88f8a7c012308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 8a7c012308</a>
They get to come to the league champions. What lower league team wouldn't be happy about that.

minnesota blue said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
EDIT: And Leeds have games both 4 days before our tie and 3 days after...

What's the relevance of how soon they next kick off after the cup tie?
They may need to rest players to push on in the league which is vitally more important for them.

happy enough with the draw. once we were drawn home I could see it being against united. both of us should be safely through so no doubt we'll come up against them further down the line. a big chance to win it again this year, come on blues!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
bluemoon risin' said:
'Bovver boots out of retirement methinks. We owe those yorkshire c***s on and off the pitch!

Only place I ever got slapped about...Hate the fookers.

Only place I ever got spat on, Elland Road. Nice

Never a good experience going there but to be honest I've seen Leeds get some right pastings at Maine Road.

Blue_Moon said:
happy enough with the draw. once we were drawn home I could see it being against united. both of us should be safely through so no doubt we'll come up against them further down the line. a big chance to win it again this year, come on blues!

I quite fancy Reading to throw a spanner in the works. Odd results on occasion from them.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
bluemoon risin' said:
'Bovver boots out of retirement methinks. We owe those yorkshire c***s on and off the pitch!

Only place I ever got slapped about...Hate the fookers.

Only place I ever got spat on, Elland Road. Nice
My Dad got a fucking good hiding there too at an FA Cup game in the 70s. I spoke to him on the phone before and he told me to make sure I "give a few a good old back hand" - and my old man is a fairly sensible bloke, saying that.

it will be easy to spot the leeds fans, shaved head,donky jacket rolled up jeans and ox blood ten hole docs with silk scart tied around wrist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.