5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Re: Singing section for Leeds at home

Or we could organise an FA cup march from Mary D's like Utd..... But you're only allowe to sing wembley songs.

;)

Decent draw, with a good chance of going through. Can't understand the mentality of those that wanted utd, Chelsea, blacburn etc away. Might be a 'good day out', but we would have had a good chance of going out! Surely we want to at least get to the final and hopefully win it again? The easier the better until we get to wembley!

jimharri said:
mackenzie said:
I quite fancy Reading to throw a spanner in the works. Odd results on occasion from them.
Not a cat in hell's Mac. 3 or 4 goal win for the vermin.

It's the FAC though Jim and they haven't always cruised through it, even against Leeds they got beat.

jimharri said:
nicholasjackson said:
20quid ticket 6k leeds,surely a great atmosphere,no excuses.love em or hate them the Leeds fans will get behind their team,we need to do same.
Fuck them. They have more than their fair share of ***** following them. Closest I ever came to a battering was at that shithole back in the late seventies (1-1; Kiddo with a late equalizer). Hated them with a passion ever since then. Also remember reading reports of fathers with young sons being attacked over there. Twats.

They aren't much better , even now Jim ...... there are still many at Elland Road only too happy to kick off with rival fans at every opportunity they get ..... a Liverpool fan lost an eye there a season or two back after being attacked ..... and many of those louts will no doubt be amongst their 6.000 that turn up at the Etihad.

However this is a good draw for us , Mancini will put a decent side out ... and Leeds will do well to even get the draw , never mind the win.

Re: Singing section for Leeds at home

Loukas said:
As Leeds will take the full allocation, the southstanders will be relocated and spread out around the stadium. Obviously there is nothing official set, but what do people think about relocating their tickets for this game to the ES level one from the half way line towards the away fans? Just so people who want to sing can be grouped together?

Thoughts?

Don't you think the people that usually sit there might have something to say about that?

mackenzie said:
jimharri said:
mackenzie said:
I quite fancy Reading to throw a spanner in the works. Odd results on occasion from them.
Not a cat in hell's Mac. 3 or 4 goal win for the vermin.

It's the FAC though Jim and they haven't always cruised through it, even against Leeds they got beat.
Yeah; I realise that Mac. Every team suffers freak results, even them. They just suffer fewer of them than the rest of the league. Let's just say that I wouldn't be putting big (or even little!) money on Reading beating them at the shitpit. If it had been at the Madjeski (sp?), then maybe.

corky1970 said:
blueinsa said:
corky1970 said:
i live in leeds....my wife is a leeds fan

go figure what will happen that weekend

Will she spend an hour shouting "Yaaaaaaaaarkshire" at you?

she will spend an hour with a gobfull of city spunk as i watch the match the leeds loving slag

Like the style blue.

Dont forget to throttle her a little whilst doing it and more importantly, useless without pics!

Police will force this game to be played midday on a Sunday, possibly cut their allocation as well.

Atmosphere at least on citys part will be poor in all likely hood.
Shame really cos this match at 3pm on a Saturday would be awesome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.