5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

peoffrey said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Their first ever visit to the Etihad and we haven't met them for years. We have history with them and combine this with a comfortable City win. The GMP will have it boxed off at the stadium with Leeds kept in after the game but they will have a busy day with them as they will be playing up no doubt about it.

I'm recalling a 1-1 draw at ours? They led, Sibierski came on as a sub to a chorus of boos (Barton had been playing well) and then French Toni scored with his 50p head. I *think* that's Leeds' only visit to The Etihad but there might be one more.

no that' s it.

As for Warnock...Leeds fans are not happy with him.

I am suprised people think this game will be so easy,let's hope the team don't go into it with that attitude!

It is a huge game for them,six thousand fans and a cup tie.They have a few players who can hurt us so no overconfidence eh?

The two games[ours and the rags] will be played over different days,but as both are at home there is a possibility of rags wanting to mix it with both us and Leeds in pubs and the City centre,though the days of firms meeting up for mass battles are now thankfully almost gone.

cookster said:
rickmcfc said:
I'm going to say this now. Play Dzeko and we will get beat. We need 11 battlers on the pitch against Leeds, we can't carry anyone who doesn't get stuck in. Tevez and Aguero with Mario coming in as back up if needed.

Why would we get beat if we play Dzeko? And why do we need 11 battlers to beat Leeds? Ridiculous comment to make.

paulchapo said:
I am suprised people think this game will be so easy,let's hope the team don't go into it with that attitude!

It is a huge game for them,six thousand fans and a cup tie.They have a few players who can hurt us so no overconfidence eh?

The two games[ours and the rags] will be played over different days,but as both are at home there is a possibility of rags wanting to mix it with both us and Leeds in pubs and the City centre,though the days of firms meeting up for mass battles are now thankfully almost gone.

spot on

mancityvstoke said:
paulchapo said:

spot on

No way they will play on the same day

Tbilisi said:
mancityvstoke said:
paulchapo said:

spot on

No way they will play on the same day

he didnt say that they would

I would back us to beat anyone at home.

Watford are better than Leeds, also ha 5000 plus fans and yet it didn't help them In the slightest.

As long as Mancini continues to play a strong side then we should be ok.

Hopefully another full house but only if the club stay sensible on price.

I can honestly say I hate Leeds with a passion, as much as I hate the Rags. I hate them for Bremner and Co.

Must be an age thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.