6% increase

dw7 said:
if your talking about season tickets well if ye wanna compete with the big boys you've got to pay the big prices

In which case yours is a 60% increase just to make you feel like an even bigger boy in amongst the even bigger prices.

dw7 said:
if your talking about season tickets well if ye wanna compete with the big boys you've got to pay the big prices

So to compete with the big boys you have to act like cunts and rip your own fans off like the current lot do? We shouldnt have to pay big prices.

To be fair 6% wont be to much so most will probaly still be able to afford it but if they keep doing it and putting prices up there's gona come a point where alot of city fans will say enoughs enough and give there season tickets up. City's fan base is still mostly working class and I'd hate the thought of us being priced out so they can stick in more coperate cunts.

M22_blu said:
dw7 said:

So to compete with the big boys you have to act like ***** and rip your own fans off like the current lot do? We shouldnt have to pay big prices.

To be fair 6% wont be to much so most will probaly still be able to afford it but if they keep doing it and putting prices up there's gona come a point where alot of city fans will say enoughs enough and give there season tickets up. City's fan base is still mostly working class and I'd hate the thought of us being priced out so they can stick in more coperate *****.

like it or not mcfc is a business and the books need to be balanced somehow

Shooter 83 said:
Im not arsed, but it will mean more empty seats. Stupid if you ask me.

That all depends on how well next season's team plays. If we end up being title contenders next time round, they'll have to beat people away with a stick.

6% means my ST goes up by £22 just over £1 a game
Whats the problem

Are you sure that wasn't the percentage of blues who were happy with Steve Coppell?

dw7 said:
M22_blu said:
So to compete with the big boys you have to act like ***** and rip your own fans off like the current lot do? We shouldnt have to pay big prices.

To be fair 6% wont be to much so most will probaly still be able to afford it but if they keep doing it and putting prices up there's gona come a point where alot of city fans will say enoughs enough and give there season tickets up. City's fan base is still mostly working class and I'd hate the thought of us being priced out so they can stick in more coperate *****.

like it or not mcfc is a business and the books need to be balanced somehow

maybe your right but putting prices up isnt the answer as the club wont make more money out it just gain a few thousand empty seats every game. Dont get me wrong 6% is fuckall and we'll still be one of the cheapest in the league but if they try to charge what the spurs, arsenals, scum, chelsea etc charge there fans they'll end up with a half empty stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.