6% increase

6% increase isnt bad imo, Our season tickets are been sold for next to nothing if you compare them to the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

M22_blu said:
dw7 said:
like it or not mcfc is a business and the books need to be balanced somehow

maybe your right but putting prices up isnt the answer as the club wont make more money out it just gain a few thousand empty seats every game. Dont get me wrong 6% is fuckall and we'll still be one of the cheapest in the league but if they try to charge what the spurs, arsenals, scum, chelsea etc charge there fans they'll end up with a half empty stadium

apart from spurs if city are even half as successful as the other teams you mention we'll fill the stadium no probem

TheLegendOfBerti said:
what's your problem? honestly, we've have more than reasonable prices and we're a big club now.

If they price it up 10% next year too then fair enough, but they haven't, just appreciate what they are putting into the club to give you a club of your dreams.

In a recession, 3 times inflation ? Bollox it would be "fair enough".

TheLegendOfBerti said:
what's your problem? honestly, we've have more than reasonable prices and we're a big club now.

If they price it up 10% next year too then fair enough, but they haven't, just appreciate what they are putting into the club to give you a club of your dreams.

so you think it's acceptable for clubs to rip there fans off?

are prices are reasonable and so they should be, the arabs might have unlimited money but I no I don't.

cleavers said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

In a recession, 3 times inflation ? Bollox it would be "fair enough".

No I mean fair enough to complain, but anyway, you want a successful club then you have to accept it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.