6% increase

Hold your horses. Think about the players that could be coming to COMS this summer, it's realistic that the club could spend up to and upwards of £200 million. Either way considering all the investment a 6% increas seems reasonable. How much were we paying under Pearce when we went 10 home games without a single fucking goal?

I haven't minded the selling of cheap tickets to fill the ground but if they're gonna continue to do it after a price increase on ST's then people will have a right to be pissed off

Just got back from a do at the club where they announced the season ticket plans for next season. Aside from the 6% average increase on prices, I suspect there's going to be quite a few unhappy City fans tomorrow.

There are some positives, mainly the introduction of cheap £250 season tickets (albeit a limited number, on a first come first served basis to existing season tickets holders only). Also, the plans for City Street look good (call it a halo effect). However, there are bigger plans afoot and people in the North Stand and East/West Level 2 are likely to be most disgruntled.

All details will be announced on the official site tomorrow morning.

Ric said:
Just got back from a do at the club where they announced the season ticket plans for next season. Aside from the 6% average increase on prices, I suspect there's going to be quite a few unhappy City fans tomorrow.

There are some positives, mainly the introduction of cheap £250 season tickets (albeit a limited number, on a first come first served basis to existing season tickets holders only). Also, the plans for City Street look good (call it a halo effect). However, there are bigger plans afoot and people in the North Stand and East/West Level 2 are likely to be most disgruntled.

thats me, go on

liamctid said:
It is season ticket prices - os in the morning.

Why did you not put that in the thread title or the original post?

Why, if people now know something, can they not just tell us what it is rather than spinning it out for hours on end?

shed88us said:
Ric said:

thats me, go on

The entire North Stand, Levels 1 & 2, is to become a big family stand. If you currently sit there, but don't fit the new criteria (i.e. have kids with you) you are going to have to move to another area of the ground, and pay whatever the going rate in that section is.

i sit in the north stand we dont have to move do we?<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 pm --<br /><br />
Ric said:
shed88us said:
thats me, go on

The entire North Stand, Levels 1 & 2, is to become a big family stand. If you currently sit there, but don't fit the new criteria (i.e. have kids with you) you are going to have to move to another area of the ground, and pay whatever the going rate in that section is.
thats not on, might not bother renewing, thtas taking the piss

the so called family stand on the move ?

well over half have no kids or concessions in there ?
will be gutted if so the seats i;ve got are ideal for me and the kids :(

Ric said:

You say that "bigger plans afoot and people in the North Stand ......................................"
Is this ST prices going up, or anything to do with people having to move from their normal seats ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.