6% increase

Disgrace.

Utter disgrace.

Worrying too.Has Clueless Cookie come out and explained these massive hikes yet?My brother (a Rag) has just phoned me and just said that there's rumorurs about us looking for a buyer for the club?! He's obviously high or on a wind up but it needs explaining all the same.

cptaidan88 said:
I havent read the whole topic so apologies if this has been mentioned.

The increased price rise is to be expected. We are paying the same amount to watch Carlos Tevez as we were Darius Vassell. We are charged very fairly in my opinion in comparison to other teams.

Bollocks.

Economies work from supply and demand. We were actually selling out more when Vassel was there than when Tevez is there now.

City aren't selling out now, yet we decide to raise the ticket prices of the people who they KNOW will pay it. If they gave a fuck, they'd freeze season tickets and put normal tickets up 10%, thus rewarding loyalty.

What they have done, is bit the hand that has kept them in business for the last 15 years, because they now have a bit of cash to fall back on.

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
I still ask any city reps reading this.... what happens when your kid reaches 16 and you and your family x4 have to move out of the north stand ?????
If as anticipated we become succesfull
there wouldnt be any spare seats to move to..
so are we then dumped for the breed of fans
50 yrs of watching city and bringing my kids like i was brought
this is a stupid idea city reconsider before its to late

?????? cooky where are you

BeatingBarca said:
Disgrace.

Utter disgrace.

Worrying too.Has Clueless Cookie come out and explained these massive hikes yet?My brother (a Rag) has just phoned me and just said that there's rumorurs about us looking for a buyer for the club?! He's obviously high or on a wind up but it needs explaining all the same.

And you can fuck off aswell before you start, you rag bastard.

Damocles said:
cptaidan88 said:
I havent read the whole topic so apologies if this has been mentioned.

The increased price rise is to be expected. We are paying the same amount to watch Carlos Tevez as we were Darius Vassell. We are charged very fairly in my opinion in comparison to other teams.

Bollocks.

Economies work from supply and demand. We were actually selling out more when Vassel was there than when Tevez is there now.

City aren't selling out now, yet we decide to raise the ticket prices of the people who they KNOW will pay it. If they gave a fuck, they'd freeze season tickets and put normal tickets up 10%, thus rewarding loyalty.

What they have done, is bit the hand that has kept them in business for the last 15 years, because they now have a bit of cash to fall back on.

yup ;(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.