6% increase

Whoever came up with this idea should be fired. Obviously they aren't a real football fan as forcing thousands of fans to move was obviously going to be hugely unpopular. A prawn sandwich eater without doubt.

MCFC-alan88 said:
chesterguy said:
What I cant fathom is where are those of us in the North stand who dont meet criteria going to sit.

The logistics of this are going to be a nightmare and to force a 6% rise plus a revised seta charge all in the same year is crass especially when we all know how rich are owners are and they know what a state the economy is in why didnt someone at least phase in the changes over a 2 year plan

I think they essentially want us to swap. They must think there's enough families around the stadium that it's viable, move them to the north and fuck those of us that are already in there.

But, most familes don't want to sit in the North Stand. I for one don't want to sit in a creche whilst watching City.

coulsonblue said:
can anyone clarify.

as a family, 9 of us go sit in colin bell 127. brilliant seats.

2 of those are u16, and 3 of us including me are u21(just)

does the u16 tickets have to move, do the u21 tickets have to move?

cos i wont be moving

You won't have to move but the under 16's will not be charged £95, it will be more expensive or at least thats how i understand the situation

Danny Hoekman said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I think they essentially want us to swap. They must think there's enough families around the stadium that it's viable, move them to the north and fuck those of us that are already in there.

But, most familes don't want to sit in the North Stand. I for one don't want to sit in a creche whilst watching City.

I imagine the majority of people are content sitting where they currently are with people they have grown accustomed to, why they decided to fuck with that is beyond my reasoning.

liamctid said:
Regular Joe said:
Why did you not put that in the thread title or the original post?

Why, if people now know something, can they not just tell us what it is rather than spinning it out for hours on end?

Sorry mate, writing on my phone and was inbetween talking to people at this doo.

It is unfortunate that they have done this 8 years too late imo. From the info they've got they must have thought there was a need to make the north stand just for families.

I have a feeling that there won't be enough interest from round the ground for u 16 to relocate, so id advise those currently in the north stand to apply for the 250 ticket, as you may stay in the north for a cheaper ticket!

City street should be good.

No problem mate, I understand that if you're posting from your phone.

I think the opposite about the demand. If they have priced kids out of every other part of the ground I think the North Stand will now sell out. I'm most annoyed at being forced out of the 3rd tier with my kids, despite it being a part of the ground the club can't give away.

Failsworth_Blue said:
coulsonblue said:
can anyone clarify.

as a family, 9 of us go sit in colin bell 127. brilliant seats.

2 of those are u16, and 3 of us including me are u21(just)

does the u16 tickets have to move, do the u21 tickets have to move?

cos i wont be moving

You won't have to move but the under 16's will not be charged £95, it will be more expensive or at least thats how i understand the situation
so if they dont have to move and they are over concesion age a junior is paying 190 pounds in another stand because the north stand is full of junior has beens,whe the hell is behind all this

chesterguy said:
So the club are forcing those of us in the North Stand to move to an area of the ground we dont want to go because if we had wanted to go there we would have chosen the place when we moved from Maine Road.

They then want us to pay whatever the extra cost is for that seat plus 6% and they think that people will be happy with this and accept it!!!!!

Well if so so much for the bullshit about being a club that listens and whats to take along the supporters. So much for the bullshit about being an examplar in the football world.

Its down to greed and stuff the consequences to all of those that have been supporting the club for the past 47 years

It stinks and whoever came up with this unneccesary scheme should hang there head in shame. Why dont they just charge the North stand the same as those in other parts of the crowd. Its not necessarily the cost I have the problem with (those thats bad enoough) its moving that has really got me cross and upset

Jesus! I've just thought, the guy who sits 2 rows infront of me brings 5 kids to every match.

That's an extra £500 he will be forking out!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.