6% increase

Damocles said:
BeatingBarca said:
Disgrace.

Utter disgrace.

Worrying too.Has Clueless Cookie come out and explained these massive hikes yet?My brother (a Rag) has just phoned me and just said that there's rumorurs about us looking for a buyer for the club?! He's obviously high or on a wind up but it needs explaining all the same.

And you can fuck off aswell before you start, you rag bastard.

what

the

fuck?!

MCFC-alan88 said:
Anyone else have the urge to shout "We will not be moved!"?

The north stand need to stand up and sing this against Villa :D

Immaculate Pasta said:
Jesus! I've just thought, the guy who sits 2 rows infront of me brings 5 kids to every match.

That's an extra £500 he will be forking out!!!!

I suspect he won't. He'll more likely be watching the games on Sky and the club will have got rid of 5 future lifelong fans. Well done, City.

Halfpenny said:
In the same situation mate, I'd rather not renew than go over there. I love where I am at the moment but if this is right then it looks like it's goodbye.

I'm sorry but that's a shit attitude, u already get discounted ST price, and even with the increase £195 to watch City next season is a price I'd love to be able to afford.

If you were paying for 3,4 STs perhaps icouldnt understand but I'm guesing your only payng for your own already heavily discounted ST so you've really got muh less to comain about than most here.

Regular Joe said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Jesus! I've just thought, the guy who sits 2 rows infront of me brings 5 kids to every match.

I suspect he won't. He'll more likely be watching the games on Sky and the club will have got rid of 5 future lifelong fans. Well done, City.
nah those seats will be filled with tourists if this comes off

scottyboi said:
Even though none of this affect's me if they go ahead with this ill never step foot in that ground again.

bye then

Regular Joe said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Exactly .. well done all concerned

GStar said:
Halfpenny said:
In the same situation mate, I'd rather not renew than go over there. I love where I am at the moment but if this is right then it looks like it's goodbye.

I'm sorry but that's a shit attitude, u already get discounted ST price, and even with the increase £195 to watch City next season is a price I'd love to be able to afford.

If you were paying for 3,4 STs perhaps icouldnt understand but I'm guesing your only payng for your own already heavily discounted ST so you've really got muh less to comain about than most here.
Nope, that's only for my sister. I was in the 16-17 bracket this year so that's going up as well. What is true is that it's an extra £100 to find if £190 turns out to be correct, which is still a hefty amount.
What doesn't make sense for me is that where I sit/stand this bracket will go up the aforementioned 6% and it will still be cheaper than the £190 U16 ticket. So is this category being done away with or is it just the normal 6% rise for kids?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.