6% increase

Ricster said:
All on the site now and all of you that slagged the club should hang youre heads in shame.

Some dont fucking deserve what you're being given!
The information which was being fed through justified it, it's better than was expected though.

Just seen this bit:
The popular South Stand will be expanded, with improved food offering, multi-pour drink dispensers and entertainment and atmosphere suited to this singing section.

Does anyone know if this means extra seats being put in or just the SS will take in some seats from the Colin Bell Stand?

I think the survey was bit of a smoke screen,

The club must have had these new pricing and seating policies in place for quite a while now and anticipated a bit of fan dissent and thought they could answer any disgruntled fan with 'the survey'.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Ricster said:
All on the site now and all of you that slagged the club should hang youre heads in shame.

Get off your horse.

Eh? After last years decrease and this years increase the average fan is still better off to 2 seasons ago, yet people were slagging the club.

No wonder our fans are labelled bitter!

Ricster said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Get off your horse.

Eh? After last years decrease and this years increase the average fan is still better off to 2 seasons ago, yet people were slagging the club.

I presume the changes dont affect you then!!!! Some people dont want to move from their seats do you not understand that

Halfpenny said:
Ricster said:

The information which was being fed through justified it, it's better than was expected though.

The info that was being fed through. The thing is HP, how many times have we been drip fed info and fell for it? Thats why i didnt rise to this last night and waited for this morning.

Dont get me wrong, i've bought loads of bullshit on here, and while the OP and Ric were passing the info on, and i respect both with the info they gave, we weren't going to see the full picture until this morning.

The early bird might catch the worm, but the 2nd mouse always gets the cheese!

I might be being thick but when can I actually purchase my ST? All I want to do is ring up, buy one and then I'll be happy. Didn't get one this year so it wont be a renewal.

Dates probably haven't been announced and I'm just being thick ;o)

Ricster said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Get off your horse.

I couldn't give a shit if they put them up 20% TBH, the price rise doesn't bother me as its worth it, its the fact that after 5 off us sittng together for donkeys years behind the goal we're going to end up sat in the Colin Bell stand probably all seperated, that's what has pissed me off

Blue Smarties said:
I might be being thick but when can I actually purchase my ST? All I want to do is ring up, buy one and then I'll be happy. Didn't get one this year so it wont be a renewal.

Dates probably haven't been announced and I'm just being thick ;o)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Seasoncard-2010-2011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Seasoncard-2010-2011</a>

All the information is in the articles on that page.

I sit in the north stand (age 55) have done since we move to the coms, so I have to move this year and pay more to do it, or can I have one of these £250 seats (I am all ready paying £10 more every home game in petrol)
Mrs Blue John will not be appy if this is right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.