6% increase

i can't believe this , this is bollox why oh why do kids have to move or have such a big increase ? i have 3 seasoncards , will renew two as i'm not gonna move to the family stand , and they'll have to share .why not just increase them all by 6 percent? i'm sorry city but this is s**t.

Ricster said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
It's not been linked properly on the site. Here's the actual link.

Bell & East 1-3

Whats the 3 colours all about?

Am i paying, £475, £500 or £515? Im confused

It's just a legacy. Yellow to Yellow, Red to Red, Purple to Purple. Pricing corresponds with age, and location on the map.

Ricster said:
Anyone have an idea how much ES is? Cant see it on the site.
prices_coleast_level1_bg.ashx

110 is the purple one

OxBlue said:
Can I suggest the forced exiles from the North Stand head to Blocks 212 and 211.

We're classed as the south stand so no price increase for you, but we don't have any of that standing up whole game, singing, waving flag nonsense.

Just a good old moan about the team (to each other) bit of verbal support towards the pitch and lots of shouting abuse at away fans.

Plus we don't seem to suffer from all the catering problems a lot of people seem to moan about...well I've not noticed any.
Can I still read my book and will you pick me up on the way to the game (live not far from you)

Ricster said:
chesterguy said:
For those stating that those of us in the North stand should read this before calling us bitter...........there are some selfish idiots on here. And for thise saying that if I am considering not renewing because of this as good their are others who would have my ticket just think a second. Where were these people when I was paying for my season ticket when we were in the 2nd division.

I have supported this club for many years and just when I am starting to see the club I support become a dominant force due to the marketing people of the club I may not be there to see it is one that is a hard pill to swallow

CG, is it the price of the ticket that you cant afford?

If so, make sacrifice's in other area's.

For example, i dont go out anymore on a saturday night and have been saving like mad for not just my season ticket, but also Europe too. I have a friend who cancelled Setanta and his movie package off sky early last year so he could go to more games via a City card.

Its about prioritising to make sure you can afford what is more important to you.

Im sorry to the people that are being made to move, as most of the crap that came out my mouth wasn't aimed at you, but largely to the one's that were using the 'we're in a recession' excuse on the ticket price rise.
But my belief is that this is a fuck up of the old regime, not this one.

Quite an arrogant assumption there that people can tighten their belts anymore. I moved from the East Stand to the North Stand as I was unable to afford to carry on paying the higher price for various reasons, even the lower amount is a struggle for me and due to circumstances it will be very hard to find the extra I may need.

Maybe worthwhile considering we are a club with a huge cross section of supporters and consequently a huge cross section of circumstances and needs before telling people to make sacrifices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.