6% increase

To all those who have to relocate,
I understand that you dont want to move, but if your going to have to i would consider East stand block 309.

Its one of the the cheapest blocks in the east stand, you are right on top of block 110 and the away fans so the atmosphere carries up here more than the other blocks in the east stand level 3.

Currently i would say that there is 20-30 seats spare that could be used by season ticket holders, so it could accomodate large numbers and would welcome vocal fans to go with what we already have!!!

Adult prices here are £420 so with the £50 discount you get to relocate your ticket will be £370 - not too bad and cheaper still if you are 16-17, under 21 etc.

waspish said:
this is my opinion on what they should do
Any one under 18 the price £150 sitting anywhere
18-21 oap disabled £250 sitting anywhere
21 and over full whack

Agree with that... but kids under 14 £95 anywhere

I'm probably gonna get my head blown off for sticking it above the parapet, but £95 for a kid's season ticket really was exceptionally good value and it was never going to last. And without comparing it to £95, the new price of £140 is still brilliant value. That's just £7.36 per game. I remember paying more than that as a teenager at Maine Road FIFTEEN years ago. £95 was a one-off price. Anything was gonna look bad compared to that, but it's still cheap in the grand scheme of things.

Dubai Blue said:
I'm probably gonna get my head blown off for sticking it above the parapet, but £95 for a kid's season ticket really was exceptionally good value and it was never going to last. And without comparing it to £95, the new price of £140 is still brilliant value. That's just £7.36 per game. I remember paying more than that as a teenager at Maine Road FIFTEEN years ago. £95 was a one-off price. Anything was gonna look bad compared to that, but it really isn't.

I agree.

do you think the plans for expansion will be put on hold now, becasue we do have difficulty filling the stadium now!!! so when the prices go up next season i can imagine there will be a whole lot of people not renewing there ticket!

i sit in the colin bell lvl 1 now and after hering about the increase in tickets i'm seriously thinking of jacking it in! i'm on my arse now money wise and by the looks of things we wil be in europe next season so thats another cup ticket expense i/people can't afford, so that will in turn see carling cup attendances drop massivly as people see that as the lesser cup, city/clubs are really kicking fans in the teeth rising prices like they do, and with a new kit coming out as well thats just taking the piss.

great job of getting more REAL SUPPORTERS in city. well done

we are the east stand said:
To all those who have to relocate,
I understand that you dont want to move, but if your going to have to i would consider East stand block 309.

Its one of the the cheapest blocks in the east stand, you are right on top of block 110 and the away fans so the atmosphere carries up here more than the other blocks in the east stand level 3.

Currently i would say that there is 20-30 seats spare that could be used by season ticket holders, so it could accomodate large numbers and would welcome vocal fans to go with what we already have!!!

Adult prices here are £420 so with the £50 discount you get to relocate your ticket will be £370 - not too bad and cheaper still if you are 16-17, under 21 etc.

Cheers for the heads up useful advice will have a look. Hopefully the club will allow fans to visit CoMS to help choose where we can move to

Dubai Blue said:
I'm probably gonna get my head blown off for sticking it above the parapet, but £95 for a kid's season ticket really was exceptionally good value and it was never going to last. And without comparing it to £95, the new price of £140 is still brilliant value. That's just £7.36 per game. I remember paying more than that as a teenager at Maine Road FIFTEEN years ago. £95 was a one-off price. Anything was gonna look bad compared to that, but it really isn't.

Agree 100%. City have always been good value compared to other clubs.

We've also taken some pretty drastic measures to keep attendances up.

For a team which could be challenging for the title, our prices are fine.

I'm hoping this summer's activity will see us selling record numbers of season tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.