6% increase

Goater666 said:
Chid said:
Can someone please clarify for me. I have not been on since teatime last night until now, and it will take me hours to read all 54 pages of the thread.

At the moment I sit in 104 with my 7 year old lad. From what I have scanned through on this thread, my season ticket price will be a 6% increase. What about my lads season ticket last year I payed £95 for that. What will be the price of his next year if we stay in the same seat in the East stand, it does not mention anything about under 16 prices, only that it will be £95 in the Family Stand (North stand).

Thanks

£515 for you, £140 for your lad in the same seats.

Cheers much appreciated

Can someone clarify this for me aswell. I know a lad who is 18 in mid June, if he gets his form off before his birthday would he still qualify for a 16-17 ticket?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Can someone clarify this for me aswell. I know a lad who is 18 in mid June, if he gets his form off before his birthday would he still qualify for a 16-17 ticket?

The prices go off of the age as of August 1st. So no, he'd be 18-21.

Immaculate Pasta said:
No, the cut-off date for age qualification is August 1st.

Immaculate Pasta said:

No. He will move into the 18-21 bracket.

They have a cut off date some time in august (Think it might be the first game date). So with his birthday being in June, he will be 18 at the cut off date. So will have to pay the next price bracket

Just a thought, but the atmosphere at the North end of the ground is already shit. It's only going to get worse having both levels of the stand full of kids. It really will be like being in a library.

DavidChubs said:
Just a thought, but the atmosphere at the North end of the ground is already shit. It's only going to get worse having both levels of the stand full of kids. It really will be like being in a library.

or like an England U21 game!

DavidChubs said:

Only if you're in there! we're getting evicted. :P

Immaculate Pasta said:
Not sure if this is going to help you mate as things may have changed, but i turned 22 last year and assumed i'd have to pay the full price as opposed to the 18-21 price i was used to. As it happens, it was based on how old you were on 1st August. I turned 22 on the 9th August! So i qualified for the cheaper price by 8 days! Providing things haven't changed in this respect, then i'd imagine the lad would no longer qualify for the 16-17 ticket, since he is 18 before 1st August. I could well be wrong though.

Tricky_Trev said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Not sure if this is going to help you mate as things may have changed, but i turned 22 last year and assumed i'd have to pay the full price as opposed to the 18-21 price i was used to. As it happens, it was based on how old you were on 1st August. I turned 22 on the 9th August! So i quaified for the cheaper price by 8 days! Providing things haven't changed in this respect, then i'd imagine the lad would no longer qualify for the 16-17 ticket, since he is 18 before 1st August. I could well be wrong though.

Git. I turn 22 on 17th July so I have to pay Adult now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.