6% increase

Hmm...

My disabled parents and I sit in CB level 2, due to the limited amount of disabled seats, moving isn't really an option, especially if all the other disabled supporters renew. However we'll be subject to all the new corporate stuff when it happens...luckily though, on the diagram of the stadium, we could move to a cheaper area of the stand WHERE THERE ARE NO DISABLED SEATS.

Well played City...

TomInce93 said:
Well i was gunna relocate from east level 3 to the south hopefully anyway so this really dusnt bother me but feel sorry for some of the north standers though.

Alot of the north standers have to move and they will want to move to the SS, which is already full. We get to move before everyone else gets the option so it's unlikely that there'll be room left when it comes around to everyone else.

barnesyboy said:
The issue for me is that my 11 year old son's ticket goes from £95 to £140, an increase of 47%, unless we move to the north stand. Why should he after 4 years, and me after 12 years in the same seat, including the Kippax, and a total of 44 years as a season ticket holder? Shoddy treatment City.

Yes, and then when they cant sell tickets you'll find 'kid for a fiver offer' or 'lad, Dad and free shirt for £25' which pisses me off when I've paid £140 for a kids season ticket

Can someone please clarify for me. I have not been on since teatime last night until now, and it will take me hours to read all 54 pages of the thread.

At the moment I sit in 104 with my 7 year old lad. From what I have scanned through on this thread, my season ticket price will be a 6% increase. What about my lads season ticket last year I payed £95 for that. What will be the price of his next year if we stay in the same seat in the East stand, it does not mention anything about under 16 prices, only that it will be £95 in the Family Stand (North stand).

Thanks

Chid said:
Can someone please clarify for me. I have not been on since teatime last night until now, and it will take me hours to read all 54 pages of the thread.

At the moment I sit in 104 with my 7 year old lad. From what I have scanned through on this thread, my season ticket price will be a 6% increase. What about my lads season ticket last year I payed £95 for that. What will be the price of his next year if we stay in the same seat in the East stand, it does not mention anything about under 16 prices, only that it will be £95 in the Family Stand (North stand).

Thanks

Kids prices that are not in the NS will go to £140.

Chid said:

Thanks

£515 for you, £140 for your lad in the same seats.

Chid said:

Thanks

6% is an "on average" increase. The prices for juniours in the ES next season will be £140 and your ticket will be £515

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.