6% increase

chesterguy said:
dw7 said:
colin bell level 2 222

Well I tell you what why dont you and your mates get tickets to the 3rd tier and me and my mates will buy your seats because its obviously not important where you sit in the ground is it.

On second thoughts when they increase the prices in that 2nd tier next year for the "Corporate experience" good luck on paying a huge hike in your tickets or you will have to move to the 3rd tier anyway as there wont be any seats to be had on level 1 anywhere in the stadium

if there is a huge hike like you suggest and i cant afford it well then i will move i will still get to see the game if your that upset about it vote with your feet

dw7 said:
chesterguy said:
Well I tell you what why dont you and your mates get tickets to the 3rd tier and me and my mates will buy your seats because its obviously not important where you sit in the ground is it.

On second thoughts when they increase the prices in that 2nd tier next year for the "Corporate experience" good luck on paying a huge hike in your tickets or you will have to move to the 3rd tier anyway as there wont be any seats to be had on level 1 anywhere in the stadium

if there is a huge hike like you suggest and i cant afford it well then i will move i will still get to see the game if your that upset about it vote with your feet

So what you are basically saying is your OK fuck everybody else and that I a season ticket holder for 25+ years should fuck off because I have been evicted from my seat and am pissed off with the idea. I sit with friends and many people I have got to know over the years but because City in their wisdom choose to move me witrh little consulation and with even litller chance of sitting with all of my mates I should FUCK OFF ....................welcome to the world of the selfish twat

chesterguy said:
dw7 said:

So what you are basically saying is your OK fuck everybody else and that I a season ticket holder for 25+ years should fuck off because I have been evicted from my seat and am pissed off with the idea. I sit with friends and many people I have got to know over the years but because City in their wisdom choose to move me witrh little consulation and with even litller chance of sitting with all of my mates I should FUCK OFF ....................welcome to the world of the selfish twat
well said.

chesterguy said:
dw7 said:

why cant you and your mates relocte together

chesterguy said:
dw7 said:

"""""" This """""" but put in 34yrs season ticket

dw7 said:
chesterguy said:

why cant you and your mates relocte together

I am waiting for you to relocate first

Where would you suggest bear in mind that in all the years I have watched City I have been behind the goals apart from a few years in the Kippax where watching the game was a bonus

The south stand perhaps where you expect to get the whole of the 10,000 people who are being forced to move...............errmmmm or the 2nd tier where next year we have already been warned to expect a huge price rise next year or up in the Gods which I have seen once and it looked like wtching someopne playing a quiet game of Subbuteo

But hey you are your mates are OK so fuck everyone else heh

dw7 said:
chesterguy said:
I am waiting for you to relocate first

i wont be

so these changes have nothing to do with you so why dont you fuck off out of it as you will no doubt be the first on here bleating when the prices go up next year about it not being fair......... well boo fucking hoo!!!!!!!

chesterguy said:
dw7 said:
i wont be

so these changes have nothing to do with you so why dont you fuck off out of it as you will no doubt be the first on here bleating when the prices go up next year about it not being fair......... well boo fucking hoo!!!!!!!

prices have gone up and i aint moaning

you still havent said why you and your mates cant all relocte together your the one too busy moaning

dw7 said:
chesterguy said:

prices have gone up and i aint moaning

you still havent said why you and your mates cant all relocte together your the one too busy moaning

dw7

Hmmmm not very bright are you if you cant work that one out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.