6% increase

chesterguy said:
dw7 said:
all what unrest bm posters is a small minority of city fans plus not all bm posters are pissed off so that makes that small miniorty even smaller

I presume you are not affected by being evicted from your seat then good luck to you. It does affect a large number of people in the North stand and potentially it will affect alot of people in other stands with kids as they will either pay double what they did last year to stay in thier seats or if money is tight they will move to get the cheap seats in the North stand.

I wish people who are not affected by these changes would shut the fuck up their "what the fuck are people moaning for" attitude stinks to be honest. I would love it if the club said that all long standing season ticket holders had first choice on any seat then see some of you who couldnt give a fuck moan then!!!!!

its in the rules and regulations of your ticket

there doing it for the better of the club aswell

dw7 said:
chesterguy said:
I presume you are not affected by being evicted from your seat then good luck to you. It does affect a large number of people in the North stand and potentially it will affect alot of people in other stands with kids as they will either pay double what they did last year to stay in thier seats or if money is tight they will move to get the cheap seats in the North stand.

I wish people who are not affected by these changes would shut the fuck up their "what the fuck are people moaning for" attitude stinks to be honest. I would love it if the club said that all long standing season ticket holders had first choice on any seat then see some of you who couldnt give a fuck moan then!!!!!

its in the rules and regulations of your ticket

there doing it for the better of the club aswell

So I take it your OK then

dw7 said:
chesterguy said:
Whereabouts are you in the ground

colin bell level 2 222

Well I tell you what why dont you and your mates get tickets to the 3rd tier and me and my mates will buy your seats because its obviously not important where you sit in the ground is it.

On second thoughts when they increase the prices in that 2nd tier next year for the "Corporate experience" good luck on paying a huge hike in your tickets or you will have to move to the 3rd tier anyway as there wont be any seats to be had on level 1 anywhere in the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.