#6 | Nathan Aké - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he have ADHD? I’ve been diagnosed and he’s how I’d imagine myself as a footballer if I were fit and could jump.

Yeah this and the Rodri thread are already showing the worst of Bluemoon. Both played really well, but one bad moment at the end has meant they're awful.

Not sure what game you watched but "played really well" he certainly did not.

Watch the Vardy chance again first half and tell me that was good defending from Ake.

Sell him. Not good enough for City
Why? So we gonna buy another CB for 40M as our 4th choice? Stop the cap he had a good game beside that foul. Quite funny how everyone is shit now because of this game.

But he did. Constant good defensive interventions, kept Vardy quiet, and didn't look out of place in possession. Brilliant in the air too
You can't say a player plays well if he costs us the game with yet another major mistake.

Ake once did 3 major mistakes in single game vs Newcastle. It does not matter how he plays because he undoes it with his stupid mistakes all the time.

Its not just this game. Aké is error prone CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.