#6 | Nathan Aké - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any anxiety spike anymore when I see this chaps name on the teamsheet. That is a testament to his performances this season.
Really good player, and another City player who seems to be a real nice guy as well.
Thought it was a toss up at half time between him and Sterling for MOTM and was delighted for him when he scored.
Has fitted in very well lately

Hopefully just a niggle, his cameo appearances towards the end of this season have been excellent.

The next 2 I'm not too worried about but we might need a cameo from him for Wolves (A) or West Ham (A).

I don't have any anxiety spike anymore when I see this chaps name on the teamsheet. That is a testament to his performances this season.
Really good player, and another City player who seems to be a real nice guy as well.
Fully agree. The last time I had an 'anxiety spike' was Brentford away when he started at left back and was immense. Not put a foot wrong since whether as a starter or a cameo of the bench.
Big goal yesterday and a tidy finish.

Another impressive performance from Ake, really proving he is a very capable and versatile defender. Great finish for the goal, hopefully not a serious injury.

Hopefully just a niggle, his cameo appearances towards the end of this season have been excellent.

The next 2 I'm not too worried about but we might need a cameo from him for Wolves (A) or West Ham (A).
Was very pleased when we signed Ake.
very good and underrated player.
I think he is better than a cameo player and will be interesting to see next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.