6 | Nathan Ake - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like it if we just kept him there and let him learn the role. Top defender, good in the air, seems a good bloke. If he can improve 10% going forward he could be the left back for years to come.

Our strongest defence when every player is fit should be WALKER , DIAS , STONES or LAPORTE , AKE this should be the go to selection for the big Champs league games and Premier league games.
If we play the lesser sides then Rico would be a great alternative to open up defences , Akanji has done really well covering for injuries but he is fourth choice and not as good as our other three centre backs.

Outstanding. The perfect attitude - he has been patient and his opportunities have came - he’s been exceptional. Hasn’t put a foot wrong at all. Always feel better when I see him in the team. I like him playing behind Grealish those two link up well - don’t think it’s a complete coincidence that Grealish has got better without Cancelo behind him. Honestly couldn’t ask for a better player than him - no wonder Pep is always singing his praises.

If he’s happy to play there, I for one would be happy for him to stay at LB.

It may be a novel concept but he’s a defender who can defend. And he’s perfectly serviceable at this level in other aspects of his game. He’s the devil we know and have come to love.

Sometimes I think people wish for too much…and then become disappointed.

If he’s happy to play there, I for one would be happy for him to stay at LB.

It may be a novel concept but he’s a defender who can defend. And he’s perfectly serviceable at this level in other aspects of his game. He’s the devil we know and have come to love.

Sometimes I think people wish for too much…and then become disappointed.
Doesn't he play left back for his national team so it wouldn't be bad for him to stay a left back?

We should still sign one tho it's not a good idea to have just him as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.