6 | Nathan Ake - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were the case then he would have had more gametime already. Players like Akanji and and Ake are more mobile and very good and aggressive on 1v1's compared to a laporte or dias. Though with Ake now seemingly injured we may be have to utilise laporte anyways.
Using Laporte would be suicide against Madrid and Arsenal. Saka and Rodrygo would have a field day with him, and fact is Ake can pocket them with ease. I would rather we played Bernado on the LCM, dropping into LB position. I am afraid the injury to Ake can really throw a spurner into our TREBLE pursuits.

Hopefully not...LaPorte against madrid is a scary proposition
Laporte against both Arsenal and Madrid is a scary propostion. I am sure SAKA and RODRYGO are licking their lips right now. All attacks are heading Laporte's way!

Might sound a bit dramatic....but depending on severity his omission could be the difference between a treble and not.
Ake's injury has really thrown a spurn into the TREBLE. Lets see how Pep manages this. Perhaps play Bernado on the LCM/ dropping deep into LB position?

I am worried!!!

Nathan seemed to say after the game he feels it’s not that bad, maybe a couple of wks rest, we have the best medical facilities in world football guys just chill out.

Using Laporte would be suicide against Madrid and Arsenal. Saka and Rodrygo would have a field day with him, and fact is Ake can pocket them with ease. I would rather we played Bernado on the LCM, dropping into LB position. I am afraid the injury to Ake can really throw a spurner into our TREBLE pursuits.
Ake's injury has really thrown a spurn into the TREBLE. Lets see how Pep manages this. Perhaps play Bernado on the LCM/ dropping deep into LB position?

I am worried!!!
Why do you keep capitalising treble you fruit loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.