6 | Nathan Ake - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I love Nate, so I was disappointed to see him in the first 11 today after his MOTM performance on Wednesday. There was really no need for that, IMO. I fear Tuesday might come a little early for him. We also cannot have a semi-fit player versus the Madrid wingers. Let's hope for the best, though, maybe he is fine and it was just a precaution.

Hope we don’t risk him if not fully fit wouldn’t like to see either of the Madrid speed merchants one on one with him,give him a rest and hopefully all good for Everton ..

I was nervous about him playing so much after his hamstring injury, I said before Saturday's match:
"Last time he did pulled his hamstring, after a rest for a number of weeks, he came back played 2 matches then did it again and was out for months" (see graphic below), we need to nurse players back gradually after hamstring injuries!Screenshot_20230422-120023_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.