6foot Inflatable Ferguson *****

Re: 6foot Inflatable Ferguson Penis

cant spell-dont care said:
I were next to banana man, me, him and my friends spent about half an hour before kick off blowing loads of inflatables up.

Ireland's Bananaman, Ireland's Bananaman, lol.

Yep, that was me. You get home alright kid? Cheers to you and your friends, couldn't have blown them all up without your help.

Ricster said:
I were next to banana man, me, him and my friends spent about half an hour before kick off blowing loads of inflatables up.

Yep, that was me. You get home alright kid? Cheers to you and your friends, couldn't have blown them all up without your help.
I was a few rows behind you in 110, row P. I was about to offer you help, you were just finishing though. The penis was a stroke of genius

Halfpenny said:
CIMG1701.jpg

I always thought he was a dickhead!
Think i seen the banana man at arsenal away last week.

Ricster said:

sorted mate....i'm the lad that came down and spoke to you about bluemoon, before nicking your inflatables ;p

shadygiz said:
Ricster said:

sorted mate....i'm the lad that came down and spoke to you about bluemoon, before nicking your inflatables ;p

Good work Ricster everyone was laughing at it around us... touch of class and i know what you look like now!!

Nice to see your flag out as well Shady...

One of the highlights of the evening.

Bananaman was quality, but as I left he was squaring up to some 'Hughes Out' guy...

for a moment there i thought that was a fake ferguson!

This was ricksters doping good work fella good work looked quality from 117!

15martinpetrov said:
One of the highlights of the evening.

Bananaman was quality, but as I left he was squaring up to some 'Hughes Out' guy...

Best of it is, im not a fan of Hughes, but on a night that the team showed passion and belief and everyone had done there bit, i wasn't ready to listen to pish like this. So i stood firm and let my tongue fly. Lol. Seems like the cock has become a bit of a legend. I see mancityfans.net have been running a poll on it, lol. Some of the comments are hilarious too.

http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=39775

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.