6foot Inflatable Ferguson *****

Re: 6foot Inflatable Ferguson Penis

Ricster said:
15martinpetrov said:
One of the highlights of the evening.

Bananaman was quality, but as I left he was squaring up to some 'Hughes Out' guy...

Best of it is, im not a fan of Hughes, but on a night that the team showed passion and belief and everyone had done there bit, i wasn't ready to listen to pish like this. So i stood firm and let my tongue fly. Lol. Seems like the cock has become a bit of a legend. I see mancityfans.net have been running a poll on it, lol. Some of the comments are hilarious too.

http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=39775

The things of Legend this Ricster! So did it take a lot of blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggsy1 said:
Ricster said:
15martinpetrov said:
One of the highlights of the evening.

Bananaman was quality, but as I left he was squaring up to some 'Hughes Out' guy...

Best of it is, im not a fan of Hughes, but on a night that the team showed passion and belief and everyone had done there bit, i wasn't ready to listen to pish like this. So i stood firm and let my tongue fly. Lol. Seems like the cock has become a bit of a legend. I see mancityfans.net have been running a poll on it, lol. Some of the comments are hilarious too.

http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=39775

The things of Legend this Ricster! So did it take a lot of blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think it might have been all the blowing up that got me carted off to the first aid room at half time. No joke, i nearly fainted then, lol. Blood sugar level's, that thing that goes round the top of your arm and a pulse rate of 110 was what the woman said. She put it down to dehydration. Nothing a banana or 2 didn't sort out though ;)

Did anyone see my blow up superman?! I even got superman himself to sign it, which he did whilst pi**ing himself laughing

simonwood123 said:
Did anyone see my blow up superman?! I even got superman himself to sign it, which he did whilst pi**ing himself laughing
no, where were you?

Ricster said:
Think it might have been all the blowing up that got me carted off to the first aid room at half time. No joke, i nearly fainted then, lol. Blood sugar level's, that thing that goes round the top of your arm and a pulse rate of 110 was what the woman said. She put it down to dehydration. Nothing a banana or 2 didn't sort out though ;)

I blew up a beach ball that was enough for me, jesus I gotta stop smoking!

Biggsy1 said:
Ricster said:

I blew up a beach ball that was enough for me, jesus I gotta stop smoking!

I thought that too, gonna have to quit the fags, but cant do City without a cig, lol.

Hey guys just managed to get the picture working, i think.

fergiefid.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.