6th Round draw (Wigan it is)

sir baconface said:
Will this be the best welcome an opposing manager has ever had? I'm trying to think of any comparable precedent.
Malcolm Allison on the pitch when he came back with Norwich in the 80's,i think John Bond was in charge and we did them 6-0

Uwe will get a fantastic reception and it will give us a chance to get revenge for last year. Come on city.

M9 Blue said:
sir baconface said:
Will this be the best welcome an opposing manager has ever had? I'm trying to think of any comparable precedent.
Malcolm Allison on the pitch when he came back with Norwich in the 80's,i think John Bond was in charge and we did them 6-0
I was at that game. I don't think Allison ever managed Norwich.

M9 Blue said:
sir baconface said:

I think you have got your games mixed up mate. Didn't Big Mal come back with Crystal Palace and it was an amazing reception.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.