6th Round draw (Wigan it is)

Marvin said:
M9 Blue said:
sir baconface said:
Will this be the best welcome an opposing manager has ever had? I'm trying to think of any comparable precedent.
Malcolm Allison on the pitch when he came back with Norwich in the 80's,i think John Bond was in charge and we did them 6-0
I was at that game. I don't think Allison ever managed Norwich.
dont remember him at norwich would it be palace ?

M9 Blue said:
sir baconface said:
Will this be the best welcome an opposing manager has ever had? I'm trying to think of any comparable precedent.
Malcolm Allison on the pitch when he came back with Norwich in the 80's,i think John Bond was in charge and we did them 6-0
4-0 but I know what you mean about Big Mals greeting. Made the hairs on your arms stand up.
We clapped and cheered him onto the pitch and up to the Kippax but as soon as he turned his back and headed for the dugout it was "Johnny Bonds blue and white army"

stavros said:
if we get through , will the semi final be at wembley again?

Just going to post same thing. AND YES the semi is at Wembley(our second home!!) - not counting my chickens , too much respect for UWE , but hoping we do win.

stavros said:
manchester blue said:
stavros said:
if we get through , will the semi final be at wembley again?

Yes, this season is costing me a fortune!!

same mate

It could be worse the pricing is generally good for cup games and it's worth the money and for goals it works out cheaper than the Stuart Pearce last season. I'm not moaning and I'm sure you're not. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.