7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a mercenary , he plays for money, not for the shirt.
Aye, I know that mate. Fair fucks to him too. You'd just hope they'd keep a bit more about themselves in the hours after a loss in the derby. He wouldn't be all chummy after a match with Lisbon.

Fuck it, Spurs on Thursday. Hopefully pulls a performance out of the bag.

Aye, I know that mate. Fair fucks to him too. You'd just hope they'd keep a bit more about themselves in the hours after a loss in the derby. He wouldn't be all chummy after a match with Lisbon.

Fuck it, Spurs on Thursday. Hopefully pulls a performance out of the bag.
Totally agree and probably says a lot about his mentality or lack of it.

quality right back, even better on the left imo, will find his form, hopefully sooner rather than later , if not rico lewis deserves a go at right back, and i reckon he could do a decent job at left back in the invert role.

Foden's in poor form no doubt but could not get into the game at all yesterday. Cancelo's outright refusal to pass to him in the first half did Foden's (and City's) cause no good at all. Then missing that inside channel pass to a galloping Haaland in the second half summed up Cancelo's effectiveness for me.
Foden's in poor form no doubt but could not get into the game at all yesterday. Cancelo's outright refusal to pass to him in the first half did Foden's (and City's) cause no good at all. Then missing that inside channel pass to a galloping Haaland in the second half summed up Cancelo's effectiveness for me.
I don’t post much and haven’t done so for a long time, but I was told last night that Camelot and Foden have had a huge fall out. That’s why both were benched for a time and this has split the camp somewhat. I’m only passing on what I have been told so don’t shoot the messenger.

I don’t post much and haven’t done so for a long time, but I was told last night that Camelot and Foden have had a huge fall out. That’s why both were benched for a time and this has split the camp somewhat. I’m only passing on what I have been told so don’t shoot the messenger.
If true, Pep could do with getting them round a table.

If true, Pep could do with getting them round a table.
Just red my post again ( fucking Camelot) bastard txt , Cancelo has told the club that he wants to leave. He doesn’t want to be played out of position all the time apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.