7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just red my post again ( fucking Camelot) bastard txt , Cancelo has told the club that he wants to leave. He doesn’t want to be played out of position all the time apparently.
Interesting if true, mate. Does feel like something isn‘t quite right in the camp at the moment.

Just red my post again ( fucking Camelot) bastard txt , Cancelo has told the club that he wants to leave. He doesn’t want to be played out of position all the time apparently.
Arfur

Last edited:
When did he tell the club? Before or after the Derby? If so it is really bad! Consider how much pressure the club is dealing right now! If he wants to leave why don't we buy someone the window is still open, get a normal left back to be a squad filler I don't see how difficult it will be!

If true, it would not surprise me in the least.

He has a flaky personality and his demeanour isn't the best imo, often appearing sulky and his performances have not been great for some time ( maybe Saturday apart )

Maybe be difficult to move on having been given an improved contract (which I still do not understand personally) but if the atmosphere is upsetting the squad / team morale, then it would seem the best for all parties.

Last edited:
I don’t post much and haven’t done so for a long time, but I was told last night that Camelot and Foden have had a huge fall out. That’s why both were benched for a time and this has split the camp somewhat. I’m only passing on what I have been told so don’t shoot the messenger.
Someone tell Boehly that Arsenal are interested.

If true, it would not surprise me in the least.

He has a flaky personality and his demeanour isn't the best imo, often appearing sulky and his performances have not been great for some time ( maybe Saturday apart )

Maybe be difficult to move on having given his an improved contract (which I still do not understand personally) but if it is upsetting the squad / team morale, then it would seem the best for all parties.
Saturday was good for eyes because rags tactic just man marked winger and midfielders and left Cancelo Walker space to do whatever they wantrd knowing they would not cause any hurt.....

So you see Cancelo carrying ball everywhere but in the end very little output generated from the left side which was usually our strong force. Walker had at least some sense to try to pass more to Mahrez and KDB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.