7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he tell the club? Before or after the Derby? If so it is really bad! Consider how much pressure the club is dealing right now! If he wants to leave why don't we buy someone the window is still open, get a normal left back to be a squad filler I don't see how difficult it will be!
To us, it’s like mission impossible.

Very true. Cancelo squeezes winger and midfielder's space when he plays on the left side. He will have a lot of touches. So it "looks" better. But in the end it makes a winger useless.
This has been happening for ages. Watch Grealish's good form crater if he has to deal with Cancelo at LB again. (I don't think it's a coincidence that Jack has had more success getting assists with Cancelo either out or playing on the other side of the park.)

What I don't understand is why Pep lets it continue. Whatever positives Cancelo brings (and they haven't been much for quite a while now) can't possibly justify what his selfishness costs the team.

this guy is just not it. playing for a big club like us also requires mentality and attitude that cancelo does not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.