7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kicked off down the tunnel before the game yesterday, told his agent to “get him the fuck out of here”

We don’t need that around our team and that mentality in our squad! Best we can do would be a loan I’d presume! If he does want out we need a player to come in as well!

He kicked off down the tunnel before the game yesterday, told his agent to “get him the fuck out of here”

If true I am not surprised - he has always appeared to be fragile mentally and flakey inho.

Not sure that he is prepared to roll his sleeves up when things aren't going well.

Not that old chestnut. He won't be sold in this window and just like his fellow countryman he will be given another opportunity

If city are smart they would buy a lb now. Then we hold the cards. Always been a petulant player so expect nothing more. We are starting to see who is who this season. Get them out pep.

Bernardo sulking aswell. Disappointing but not a surprise. Playing shit now to get sold on the cheap.

We don’t need that around our team and that mentality in our squad! Best we can do would be a loan I’d presume! If he does want out we need a player to come in as well!
No loaning, if he plays shit then he will lose value, get him sold before the window shuts.

A player capable of brilliance and stupidity within seconds of each other, goodbye.

No loaning, if he plays shit then he will lose value, get him sold before the window shuts.

A player capable of brilliance and stupidity within seconds of each other, goodbye.

Who has the money? You seen the money being spent in Europe’s leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.