7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence the form. Players doing a sterling to get out for modest fee. Disgusting attitude if true.

Sterling was good money seeing he had only 12 months left! Plus we only just gave him a new contract! Unless a Madrid or a psg go for him he ain’t going anywhere unless it’s a loan

He kicked off down the tunnel before the game yesterday, told his agent to “get him the fuck out of here”
I also happened to notice walker try to walk down the tunnel after we brought on 3 subs and he wasn’t one of them. Anything in that mate? Could they be part of the ‘not arsed I’ve won it 4 times crowd’ that pep was kind of hinting at.

I also happened to notice walker try to walk down the tunnel after we brought on 3 subs and he wasn’t one of them. Anything in that mate? Could they be part of the ‘not arsed I’ve won it 4 times crowd’ that pep was kind of hinting at.
I’m not sure mate, but I’ve always thought walkers attitude has been top class

Sterling was good money seeing he had only 12 months left! Plus we only just gave him a new contract! Unless a Madrid or a psg go for him he ain’t going anywhere unless it’s a loan
Sterling was good money but his form for us and attitude sucked 18 months before he left. Players generally seem to have a warped view of themselves. Probably comes from everyone telling them how great they are.

If we can’t get rid then find a club we can swap for either a fast winger/playmaker or a lb.

I don’t think he is going anywhere. Hopefully he gets back into the lineup and gets some form. We are a different team with him attacking
I don’t think he will leave in Jan, we need him for the champions league campaign

He kicked off down the tunnel before the game yesterday, told his agent to “get him the fuck out of here”
Disappointing to hear if true, but not surprised as he doesn't seem to be player who is prepared to fight for his place.

I’m not sure mate, but I’ve always thought walkers attitude has been top class
Yea I agree. I would be very surprised if Walker is involved. If your info is correct, Cancelo won’t be playing much this season. I wouldn’t trust him in a champions league game. Not until his attitude Improves.

It all makes sense now why pep is tweaking the team. He can’t rely on certain players anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.