7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we ever loaned anybody out and then sold them for a decent fee?

Maybe a player swap is the only way, it is how we acquired him in the first place.

If he wants out and is causing trouble, he needs out sharpish.
"In 2019, he was signed by English club Manchester City, for a reported fee of €60 million (£55 million) involving a swap deal including Danilo to Juventus. He has since won two Premier League titles and a League Cup with the club."

Pep has a lot to deal with this season. No wonder we look out of sorts.
We know it’s bad because Pep went public with criticising their hunger/desire. Pep really doesn’t do that often. It’s a last resort. This squad needs gutting and providing the board support him with that, Pep will be ruthless.

We know it’s bad because Pep went public with criticising their hunger/desire. Pep really doesn’t do that often. It’s a last resort. This squad needs gutting and providing the board support him with that, Pep will be ruthless.
I hope so. Nothing worse than players causing trouble for the coach. Cull them all.

Big changes coming. Feel for the boss tbh.

He kicked off down the tunnel before the game yesterday, told his agent to “get him the fuck out of here”
sorry mate. What does "kicked off" here mean? sulking in the tunnel? hard to image...

Have we ever loaned anybody out and then sold them for a decent fee?

Maybe a player swap is the only way, it is how we acquired him in the first place.

If he wants out and is causing trouble, he needs out sharpish.
a swap with AC Milan sounds good to me. But I don't think that it will be Rafael Leão. Theo Hernández it has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.