7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fine with him leaving this summer.
However, before selling him we must sign a suitable replacement.

Why I'm sceptical is; why would he be on the phone to his agent in somewhere "public" like the tunnel? Shirley, he'd want those kinds of discussions to be private, wouldn't he?

He's a bit of a hothead. We've known this since his Benfica days. It doesn't mean it's true, but it wouldn't be way out of character for him.

If true. Let's hope his agent comes up trumps and he fucks off then.

One thing we openly promote at our club is we will let players leave if they want to go and a suitable offer arrives.

The club need to get rid of Cancelo if this is true. I do agree you certainly would hope he wouldn't do such a thing in the tunnel

What is Bernado struggling to pay his mortgage ?

This will be why he wants a move, he's not paid enough at City :)
Lol. I feel so sorry for him. Not only is he been held against his wishes and made to play for a bloody regime, now we find out he ain’t getting paid and has to bunk with his mate -:)

Get delooney on the case!

Isn't his agent Mendes? Was Mendes at the Wolves game - wouldn't surprise considering the amount of players he represents in both teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.