7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would anyone know who he’s on the phone to hahah. Could have just been trying to reschedule an asda delivery

He was loved for his passionate celebrations and kissing the badge not long back ffs.

People should never put too much stock in rumours, even though @mattyb has developed a very good track record.

The problem with Cancelo is a)he's playing shit b)He's been dropped from the side when Pep's going on about some players not doing enough and c)Pep's admitted he almost sold him in his first season because he was so sulky and he's always given off the impression of being stroppy and petulant on the pitch.

It all makes the rumour believeable which is why people are accepting it. It doesn't make it true of course, but believable.

He's not been right this season

It's as though he knows Bernie wants out and he wants to follow his mate

If he doesn't want to be here then sell him but on our terms
A bit like Foden, I think people are forgetting how good he was at the start of the season.

Southampton at home he was MOTM and was arguably MOTM at Wolves, he also played well against West Ham, Bournemouth, Forest, United and was one of our only good performers against Brighton after a terrible mistake the week before against Liverpool which actually showed good character to bounce back from.

That takes us up to the end of October.

It was after he was sent off against Fulham on Bonfire Night that Pep started to not trust him as much, with that and the Liverpool mistake coming fairly close together.

But he had started the season well, and even after that terrible run of form he was probably our second best player at Old Trafford the other week.

He kicked off down the tunnel before the game yesterday, told his agent to “get him the fuck out of here”

He seemingly lacks self awareness. he's been dreadful. If I had played like him, I would understand the manager's position and be concerned about the quality of my performances. It may sound harsh but his performances this season have been among the main reasons why we are not closer to Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.