7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about opinions, at least mine has been the same since we signed him, never was a good enough defender and never my first choice on either flank so him going doesn't bother me.

I dare say plenty here defending him have slagged him off plenty at times and I expect a few who have praised him have said let him go it's the same hypocrisy we are seeing about Zinc.
Got to agree with you . Might have 10-15 games a season bring fantastic but the rest he is poor and costs us silly games . Cannot defend either . Way I see it with all theses ball playing defenders I would rather have defenders who just defend because if we don’t concede we don’t lose . I’d get rid in sumner for a decent offer .

if he wants out find a way as having someone around the squad who is so unhappy isnt good at all for the group imo. (If this is true of course!)

IG story of him in training with the caption, "Following my own plan." Hmm...
There are usually social media teams that run top footballers account, and weird quotes like that is being posted quite frequently. Wouldn’t read into this at all

In Man city kits at Man city training ground.

Nothing wrong.
I didn't say there was "anything wrong". However the caption is intended to send a subtle message.

And we all know there is, in fact, currently something "wrong" with Cancelo. Pretty sure he knows it too.

Last edited:
There are usually social media teams that run top footballers account, and weird quotes like that is being posted quite frequently. Wouldn’t read into this at all
Not the type of message a social media team would come up with, at least not without consultation with the owner of the account.

Also, the message posted was in Portuguese (I translated it).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.