7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what happened but I trust the club. Ake at left back and Ricoh at right back leave us less expososed. I'd love us to sign a top left back but doubt it can happen.

When fit we can move Stones out to right back if needs be, not ideal but will have to muddle through till June. Can’t see us pulling anything out of the bag as a replacement this late in the window.

Understand the managers demands? Cancel over the last 2 years has been integral and fully happy to play wherever Pep wants him to, LB, RB, LWB, RWB, inside midfield - he hasn't moaned. This year he's been left out to dry. I actually don't blame Cancelo. The worry is Pep has also fell out with Laporte, Walker and Foden (Potentially Bernardo). That's 5 major players in our title winning teams. This is a HUGE transition and it makes sense that we're really struggling at the moment. Keep the faith though, sure the board and Pep have a plan!
We're not really struggling at the moment, we're second in the league, and quite frankly you are talking bollocks.

Nobody is bigger than the club. Must be serious to release him on loan when we’re already so short there. Not entirely confident we can find a suitable replacement right now but I’m hopeful.

If there's been a big fallout and he has to go then fine but we absolutely need a replacement otherwise its fucking mental. 5 months is a long time for things to change, can easily sort out whatever problems have occurred and an in form cancelo is a huge asset. Bayern have a lot of players we could find useful, I'd be wanting a fullback or one of their pacy wingers with us finding a fullback from elsewhere in return to even consider this. I'd sooner he just sit on the bench otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.