7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This appears to be a bizarre turn of events, and clearly points at issues taking place behind the scenes. I just hope we have adequate cover in this position or better still an incoming replacement. We have to trust the clubs management structure on this. No doubt Cancelos presence was a disruptive one and so his position was untenable. At least we have acted quickly, and got him out so any problems he has caused will hopefully now settle. on the down side though, I wonder if Bernardo will look at this and wonder why he wasn’t allowed to be loaned out, and if he needs to become a disruptive influence to get his way….

Shame but obviously a mammoth falling out behind the scenes for it to come to this.

Hopefully we can get Sane back in exchange for the rest of this season.

1 less senior full back in an area we’re already lacking numbers in. I fucking hope we know what we’re doing.

His attitude was obviously stinking the gaff out for us to:

1. Sell so close to the end of the window and,

2. Deal with those cunts

A real shame because he’s a fabulous footballer - a bit suspect defensively but was readymade for this team under Pep. But if you’re not prepared to fight then there’s only one way to go - out the door. Admittedly I’m a bit surprised we kept him for as long as we did, I thought he was a gonner at the end of 19/20.

Option to buy at €70m apparently according to Jack Gaughan. Be a good fee for somebody who wants our IMO but frustrating given he has 4 years left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.