7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bloke just hasn`t performed well this season for whatever reason and we are not privy to what goes on the background.
If we get £60M+ for him then I for one am well pleased. Not seen a player fall off a cliff so fast, especially after last season.
Armed robbery i expect and not wanting to live here, maybe

Not sure whether it’s already been mentioned but wasn’t Bernardo living at cancelos? I expect him to go at the end of the season anyway unfortunately but does he just pick up the rent from now?

It's only an option to buy Oakie not an obligation to buy

Seems we just wanted him out of the dressing room
Yes I know mate and somethings obviously going on that we are not privy too.It could be (and who knows) that he`s shit stirring at not getting picked.Pep hates that sort of player but again its all assumption from me, but something is obviously going on.

Not sure whether it’s already been mentioned but wasn’t Bernardo living at cancelos? I expect him to go at the end of the season anyway unfortunately but does he just pick up the rent from now?
No Cancelo was living with Bernardo.

Be very unusual for Bernardo as someone in a relationship and owning a dog would move into Cancelos. Cancelo family likely left Manchester after the robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.