7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure whether it’s already been mentioned but wasn’t Bernardo living at cancelos? I expect him to go at the end of the season anyway unfortunately but does he just pick up the rent from now?
I'm sure he can't get a lodger in to cover the bills, it'll be in the MEN classifieds by the end of the day. ;)

Still a lot of minutes to replace. Our centre backs need to stay fit, Lewis will have an even bigger role and Gomez needs to step up.

100% we are losing a talented player. But when a talented player brings down the morale of the team (one bad egg and all that) maybe the strongest course of action to benefit the rest of the team is to let that person go. Cancelo hasn't looked like he has any intention to knuckle down and get playing. By contrast kyle has kept his head down and worked hard when coming on.

Delighted he’s going but I can’t see Bayern activating that 70mil euro option at the end of it, he’s 29 next year isn’t he ? That’s a hell of a lot of money for him at that age.

I really hope we get a left back in as a replacement though… Ake gets injured we’re not in a good position.

Not sure whether it’s already been mentioned but wasn’t Bernardo living at cancelos? I expect him to go at the end of the season anyway unfortunately but does he just pick up the rent from now?
Heard he is advertising for a house share on Gumtree ;)

For every good word from Pep about Ake last week, I interpreted that as Cancelo being the complete opposite.

I will miss the obligatory wild shot over the bar, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.