7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute madness we could get our money back.

I suspect Bayern won't take up the option though.

They have form for deals like this one. Did same on Coutinho.

He's brought the deal to City, which means Mendes has hawked him around at got lucky.
I don't think Bayern will buy him for one minute but at least we have got him out of the building quickly

I would think he will have plenty of suitors in the summer as long as he does not have a poor loan in Munich.

Personally I think it's a great sign that the club has taken such a ruthless decision.

He is but I'm surprised he's gone this long without a knock. Doesnt have a great injury record with us. Hope regular game time is helping him there

I have hammered him at centre back because I think he plays right on the limit of desperation and jumps in?

Yet that same level of aggressiveness and desire to win the ball seems to serve him very well at left back?

He is putting in some very decent showings and is a credit to himself and City.

Will always have a fuck up in him but made me eat my words.

Walker, Gundogan, Laporte and Cancelo were unhappy according to Alvarez.
If that has actually come from Alvarez then he needs to keep his mouth shut tbh , he’s a new member to this team , there has never been any leaks from the dressing room under Pep that I can think of before , he’s named some big integral players there -allegedly!

Cant wait for the Headlines in the Summer though.....

Pep Guardiola wins FA Cup, CL and PL Treble with smallest squad in Premier League
following amazing last 36 Hours of January Transfer Window, saw Cancelo, Walker,
Silva, Gundogan and Foden all loaned out to Bayern, Fenerbace, Porto, Barcelona and
Stockport County.

Erik Ten Haag voted PL Manager of the Year.
Jurgen Klopp Lifetime Achievement in Football Management
Haaland with x8 PL hat tricks and 40 goals fails to make PL Team of Year

If that has actually come from Alvarez then he needs to keep his mouth shut tbh , he’s a new member to this team , there has never been any leaks from the dressing room under Pep that I can think of before , he’s named some big integral players there -allegedly!
It’s the journalist Alvarez mate, not Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.