7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't miss him because I have always maintained he's nowhere near as good as people or himself seem to think.

Doesn't have a defined position and each one he does play in, makes the team weaker in other parts.

If we do get 70m euros at the end of it, I will be astonished and pleased.

Thanks for your involvement in the titles but Pep can't have anyone causing strife in the squad.
Any talk of a last-minute replacement Tolm? I’m guessing it’s a non starter given how late in the day it is.

Completely fair point and obviously I was wrong to be sceptical about this.

Just didn't realise it had turned so sour so quickly. I thought Cancelo would be off in the summer, just because we tend to avoid doing any kind of business in January, but it seems it's really deteriorated.

A shame.

Yeah I agree, fantastic footballer on his day, but I’ve heard he’s a right moody bastard

Him not wanting to be here is fine, all for letting someone unhappy go.

He is a dickhead for not signing a proper left back for 3 years when the need has been clear.

he's a dickhead for letting Zin go in summer and no replacement and relying on someone so volatile.

he's dickhead for not having anything lined up for Jan when cancelo's been sulking for weeks.

Ask any City fan what the biggest risk was going in to this season and it was the farce at left back and it's blown up spectacularly in our faces.

Not having any nonsense about only wanting the best either we've signed Gomez and Phillips last year for no other reason than they were available.
An in form Cancelo and there’s no complaints to make. No one could have predicted his form to completely deteriorate to the point of Pep wanting him out. Ake and Lewis have proven to be solid full back options, so in theory we weren’t any worst off. We signed Phillips because of his good performances for England and Leeds. No denying it hasn’t worked out well so far, partly due to his injuries and not quite fitting in yet.

I just think labelling Txiki as a dickhead is a bit weird considering how successful we’ve been over the years.

Him not wanting to be here is fine, all for letting someone unhappy go.

He is a dickhead for not signing a proper left back for 3 years when the need has been clear.

he's a dickhead for letting Zin go in summer and no replacement and relying on someone so volatile.

he's dickhead for not having anything lined up for Jan when cancelo's been sulking for weeks.

Ask any City fan what the biggest risk was going in to this season and it was the farce at left back and it's blown up spectacularly in our faces.

Not having any nonsense about only wanting the best either we've signed Gomez and Phillips last year for no other reason than they were available.

tired-hell-no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.