7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted really, not just that he's going but that he's not doing it for us and it seems to be connected to his state of mind. Good fee though.

Criminal if we don't get a left back now though. That lad at Dortmund, we were linked before cucurella, can't go into the business end of the season with Ake and Gomes as our left back options.

Gutted. Ffs, Joao, give your head a wobble.

His performances have dipped. Whether that's anything to do with the burglary or his relationship with Pep? I'd be guessing on both counts. If he's demanding playing time and not going to get it at City get him out on loan. If he plays well that should increase any sale value in the summer. He's not been consistent enough recently so if he wants a change of scene let him try something different. Good luck to him. The issue for me is whether we have enough cover.

He wanted to join City but we were NOT prepared to pay the fee that Chelsea paid.
Yes I know about the fee but he declared he wanted to join City above anyone else and the next day switched to Chelsea.

City spent a long time chasing the deal no doubt based on commitment from the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.