7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our LB options now are Ake, Gomez and Laporte at a stretch. And our RB options are a soon to be 33 year old Kyle Walker, and 18 year old Rico Lewis.

Who wants to win trophies when you can win the "doing things the right way" or "net spend" trophy?
Ask the red scouse, as your last sentence has fuck all to do with City or our business dealings but is trotted out by them cunts all the time

Our LB options now are Ake, Gomez and Laporte at a stretch. And our RB options are a soon to be 33 year old Kyle Walker, and 18 year old Rico Lewis.

Who wants to win trophies when you can win the "doing things the right way" or "net spend" trophy?

Someone has already mentioned it but don't count Pep using Foden there out. IIRC, he has been moved to LWB twice this season for short spells in games.

Whilst it would be a waste long-term, I'm sure Foden has the talent to excel in the role.

I hate having to reference Ferguson , but he fucked off some real big important players who showed their unhappiness, Beckham , Stam and Nistelrooy to name a few , I hate the Nazi fucker but he didn’t give a shit who it was at the expense of the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.