7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing it's come to this as he can be fantastic on his day but I trust the manager and club to make the correct decisions where necessary. To be 2nd in the league whilst not really performing anywhere near full tilt, if this clears sime of the air behind the scenes then so be it. Onwards.

I think it goes with the territory. We will have to do business with some clubs we don't particularly like from time to time.
I always remember Pep saying during an interview that any City player who doesn`t want to be part of the club can leave.
But it would be up to that player to find a new club, but only if it suited City.
As you say we probably wouldn`t usually do business with The German Rags, but maybe City just want him gone.

Grealish is so isolated with no attacking full back his best game was arguably when Sergio Gomez was playing after this I would make Arsenal now clear favourites for the title If we sign no replacement

For me, he's a player that the best team targeted as a weakness on the left, and Salah roasted him many times,
we got away with it so many times because of the lack of quality week to week in the Premier League,

I hate city loaning players to the teams that hate us and have moaned about our spending to FFP ? we should never break bread with them, never mind loan them a player ? what was the final cost of Cancelo £60million, well they fucking moaned about our spending and now what a helping hand,
Tbh mate I think it’s just a case of Pep showing his strength , that any fucker who goes to the press about dressing room un harmony will be fucked off extremely quickly , Pep has put a marker down big time , I’d also say there is going to be a major squad re build in the summer , and just maybe some of them know it.

Pep was talking Ake up the other day saying what a good person he is, how professional he is and how he never complains when he's not in the team. I think with hindsight it can be said that Pep didn't just have Ake in mind when he said those words.
You now can go back and rewatch all of Pep's pressers and know exactly who he was talking about. Don't think it was all directed at Cancelo, but clearly he is a major protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.