7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was incredible at times last season, but hasn't been the same player this year and has looked vulnerable defensively.

If his attitude has been a problem, which appears to be the case, then it makes sense to move him on. That does mean we'll be light in arguably our weakest position in terms of numbers/quality. I hope we will bring in a replacement, but we really seem struggle when it comes to recruiting a left back, so I'm not convinced we will...

Why was no left-back signed then? We just have one RB and 1 out of favor left back in Gomez.

I would want Pep for 10 more years than have even KDB or Haaland stirring up the dressing room.

Pep prefer guys who gonna give it all for the club and that’s a quality to be admired at.

If the golden prodigy like Foden can be told to mind his ways else warm the bench, then Cancelo is a nobody imho.

The thing I wanna see what Txiki can pull off in the next 48 hours. Mind it we are substantially weaker and if that the price we are willing to pay to even let the title push get hindered a bit so be it.

Fingers crossed.
Agree mate , but we aren’t signing a left back this window

as my previous posts say I don't rate him, what positives he offers are outweighed by the negatives in my opinion

he has been woefully out of form for 12 months after his purple patch, he just isn't a defender in my eyes, more suited to wide midfield as he switches off at the wrong times. He is also very soft and loses out in most tackles he bothers to go in for.

not going to comment on how he is behind the scenes as I don't know

I am a little concerned we are leaving ourselves a bit thin at the back but Pep's in charge and he has authorised the transfer so nowt I can do about it.

Why wouldn’t you back the club?
Never questioned that if you read my post properly. I’m saying you can back the club without shitting all over a player who was great for us for a number of years. I back the club’s decision but that doesn’t take away from his ability as a footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.