7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love Peps ruthless streak , shows more than ever how much he’s committed to the cause , I’ll bet there are one or two more who will be watching their step , if we pull off three in a row then this is a Pep master stroke in player control and respect , he’s gone up even further in my estimations with this , you fuck with me or this club and you’re toast.

We will be ripped off by the Germans yet again as they won't pay £61 million. If unhappy and unsettled by the domestic robbery, we should have done more to help him. I would have given him two weeks off and promise him first team action if/when he improves. Rest assured that Lewis, Ake &/or Laporte will lose form or collect injuries before long. We might need him in April/May when the big games occur. A rash decision from Pep taken with his heart rather than his head.

I just love Peps ruthless streak , shows more than ever how much he’s committed to the cause , I’ll bet there are one or two more who will be watching there step , if we pull off three in a row then this is a Pep master stroke in player control and respect , he’s gone up even further in my estimations with this , you fuck with me or this club and you’re toast.
Reminds me of that Friends episiode where Joey joins the staff at Monica's new restaurant just so she can fire him and scare the other employees into respecting her. Think Orson Welles was the main inspiration.

Reactions: flb
We will be ripped off by the Germans yet again as they won't pay £61 million. If unhappy and unsettled by the domestic robbery, we should have done more to help him. I would have given him two weeks off and promise him first team action if/when he improves. Rest assured that Lewis, Ake &/or Laporte will lose form or collect injuries before long. We might need him in April/May when the big games occur. A rash decision from Pep taken with his heart rather than his head.
The right decision. No way was he going to be picked after the fall out, so no point in him staying. Would prefer one of our other options at present to fill in until we can (hopefully) find a decent LB.

So what, people are just turning on him because of rumours, bm really showing themselves up today
Nah he was loaned out at a moments notice because he has been poor for us lately. Great thinking. If I only heard that he'd been loaned out suddenly, I'd also assume he had a massive falling out with Pep.

For this bayern deal to happen so fast it's clear he's been in discussions longer than just today. Hardly someone ready to fight for the team when one foot is out the door already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.