7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo tried to take out a few players in training with some stupid fucking tackles, all because his bottom lip was quivering.

He's got an opinion that everyone in the dressing room needs to hear, it brings down the entire mood in the dressing room.

He was the most passive-aggressive person at the club, all dazzling white teeth but the first to talk shit.
Fair do's mate, thanks for info

Can't say I'm arsed about this. Never really took to him from when he dived on the deck and started rolling around like he'd been hit with a crow bar during a bit of handbags just before a corner in one of his first games. Nobody had gone near him on the replay. When he's on it, he's on it (going forward anyway). When he's not, he's absolute gash.

Laters, Joao.
I did grow to like him but same that was embarrassing especially against lower league opposition, forget who.

How come Dias is hardly featuring? In the past when he was injured Pep would throw him back in due to how much of an asset he was to the side. Feels like he’s barely had a look in since he got back to fitness.

Cancelo & Walker definitely been sulking & not arsed on the training park since returning from Qatar

Rick coming in hasn't been great for some imo & you can tell when Pep said Rick got kicked & nobody came to his help
We obviously have an unhappy camp & another reason Pep let it out of the bag

4 clubs in 7 years says it all for me

He was dropped from Portugal starting 11in world cup final games also for sulking & arguing,

Hes been fucking abysmal in some games compared to the season before

It's a shame about Cancelo.
I feel sorry for him in that he's played RB at his previous clubs and for his country but never really got a run at that position for us.
His ability mean't that he had to play but, to me, he was always only a stopgap at LB.

He's obviously seen his arse, maybe because he saw Rico and Stones take over at RB when Walker's been out and now obviously Ake at LB??
I dunno but you can't piss off our Boss and threaten to leave because, as we've seen, you will get what you wished for!

Oh well, as i say, it's a shame it's come to this and let's hope Ake can stay injury free so it doesn't affect our performances the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.