7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo tried to take out a few players in training with some stupid fucking tackles, all because his bottom lip was quivering.

He's got an opinion that everyone in the dressing room needs to hear, it brings down the entire mood in the dressing room.

He was the most passive-aggressive person at the club, all dazzling white teeth but the first to talk shit.
Good on the club to quickly be rid of him if that's the case.

Tbh alot of us were laughing when Juventus bizarrely traded us Cancelo for Danilo, maybe the warning signs were there along.

A good move if true.

He needs to work on his defensive game i think, i thought he struggled a bit against spurs last week, but he'd be good on the overlap.

It would also be a good marketing move for us in the USA and make our presence bigger than it already is.

I'd take Robinson over Chilwell if given the choice.
If true, hope he works out better than our last yank ...

He’s been awful this season, great last season & generally average for me.

Something gone on as pep clearly not trusting him.

Happy for him to go but surprised we have nobody lined up.

Can't say I'm arsed about this. Never really took to him from when he dived on the deck and started rolling around like he'd been hit with a crow bar during a bit of handbags just before a corner in one of his first games. Nobody had gone near him on the replay. When he's on it, he's on it (going forward anyway). When he's not, he's absolute gash.

Laters, Joao.

Well the sprung outta nowhere. Had to have something happened behind the scenes. Doubtful Bayern would buy in the end though, considering the price is €70m.

Probably best for both parties. Best not to keep a player who doesn't wanna be here.
We don't back the manager then its curtains simple as that

Pep got shut of Ronaldinho so Joa Cancelo is fuckall

Yeah, I get that mate. Just seemed weird that Phil’s so called injury appeared from nowhere and we all thought him missing from the squad was down to some form of bust up with Pep. Then we get this Cancelo chat. I know it’s 2+2=5 but seems to make sense in some format.

Possibly, but Phil isn't doing himself any body language favours either with Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.