7 | Joao Cancelo - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot understand people getting upset about him leaving, his form has been dreadful, lost his place for Portugal at the World Cup and when given his chance at City does nothing. Constantly dives in like at Liverpool against Sala and then makes a stupid tackle tackle v Fulham and really should have been sent off. Great going forward but cannot defend to save his life!!!!!!!
None of us know what's gone on at the club, but he has been a good player for us in previous seasons, he was a bit patchy this season but like I say we don't know what's gone on, him leaving does leave us a bit thinner, but we will move on from it, I just hope we have some plans in place for signings next season

Cancelo tried to take out a few players in training with some stupid fucking tackles, all because his bottom lip was quivering.

He's got an opinion that everyone in the dressing room needs to hear, it brings down the entire mood in the dressing room.

He was the most passive-aggressive person at the club, all dazzling white teeth but the first to talk shit.
That confirms my suspicions about this guy. A serial complainant with an over-inflated ego. The dressing room will be a much better and healthier place without him around.

ive have always had a lot of time for Cancelo in the past. he has been outstanding in many games for us since he arrived. a big part in our domination of the league.
lately it has begun to sour. the lacklustre performances, and that fuck up with salah. i am resigned to him going now, and i am not feeling a loss.
he is on his way down for us, and he will do well at Bayern against less potent attacks. if they cough up 60mil for him in the summer then thats smart business, no matter what happens in between.
thanks lad, all the best in the future.

The problem with Cancelo is that he is a form player who either blows hot or cold. He’s not the type to give consistent 7/10 performances. He’s either an 8/10 or a 3/10.

Unfortunately for us, most of this season he’s been shite and based on that he won’t be a real loss for us. However, if we were to judge him on his prior form, we’re essentially losing our best full back, in a position we lack numbers for.

I get why the club has shipped him off but not getting a replacement could really fuck us up. It was the full back position that cost us the CL semi last season and we are a lot weaker in that position than this time last year.

What will be will be but I can’t help feel that we’re missing a trick in having the best manager and striker in the world at our disposal with 1 senior full back in the squad.

The truth of the loan deal:

Cancelo hasn’t been loaned for just falling out of favour as I’m sure we’re all aware. The truth of the matter is he squared up to pep in training and actually threw a ball at him from point blank range. Luckily it only hit the catalans stomach and was able to keep his composure and deescalate the situation before an improbable brawl broke out. Ruben and Phil were quick to corner Cancelo and have a serious go at him.It’s clear there’s no going back now, Cancelo has indefinitely played his last game for Manchester City. For better or worse, only time will tell.
And you got this from?????

The truth of the loan deal:

Cancelo hasn’t been loaned for just falling out of favour as I’m sure we’re all aware. The truth of the matter is he squared up to pep in training and actually threw a ball at him from point blank range. Luckily it only hit the catalans stomach and was able to keep his composure and deescalate the situation before an improbable brawl broke out. Ruben and Phil were quick to corner Cancelo and have a serious go at him.It’s clear there’s no going back now, Cancelo has indefinitely played his last game for Manchester City. For better or worse, only time will tell.
Is this hearsay or from a good source on the details? Obviously we’ve all heard rumours amounting to a similar thing but is this what actually happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.